Trujillo Tax Services will redesign the existing website in order to revamp its corporate web presence by giving their customers a better experience and integrating new communication and customer service channels to serve them.
We will design not only a Website but a platform that will allow your company to integrate in the future any operational tool to run the business you could need; in order to accomplish this we will deliver a website that:
- Present a fresh and clean design that reflects the brand with defined sections that promotes interaction between your customers, sales channels and the organization.
- We will design a Slider with story-telling images that present what the product is about and invite visitors to know more about your company, products, services and business options.
- The new website will have the ability to be read on a mobile device: IPhone, Tablet, Android & the ability to be accessed through different browsers: Chrome, Explorer Firefox.
- Have the components to establish an Inbound marketing Strategy: SEO, email subscription and Social Media.
- Will present not only services features but also picture gallery, and testimonials (if needed)
The following table describes the main features the new websites will have.
Online Customer Service Tool:
Messaging app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from, we can redirect traffic and monitor activities toa cell phone user
Lead Form integration:Contact form integration with the existing CRM platform: http://trujillo.beeshost.com/ : each user that fill the contact form will generate an automatic lead in the CRM.
SOME IDEAS FOR YOUR NEW WEBSITE
We will consider the project completed after the customer receives:
- Hosting package information
- Website developed according to scope presented above
- End user training records:
- 2 hours virtual training
- Basic end user functions
- not programming or advanced setup is included in this training
- customer service tool: online tracking and agents setup are included.
- SEO content generation guidelines to be used by the company.
- We will migrate all existing content in the "old website" http://www.trujillotax.com/ including exisitng articles, links, posts and resources.
- The success of the project depends on the commitment and agility that the customer provides the information to be posted in the website.
- We can integrate future plugins that can cover additional features needed like accounting integrations, payroll control, time management, etc….
- The content will be provided by the customer in different formats: PDF , office docs, Videos, audio files, etc.
- We will design product pictures and banners based on the pictures provided by the customer.
- We can provide support on taking professional pictures to be used I the website if needed. This service is not quoted in this proposal.
- We will offer Support after delivering the project.
Warranty is limited to the core functionalities and features of the website that have gone through the System testing phase. Some of the ad-hoc, micro-improvements made may incur additional charges if they were not a part of initial core functionalities. The warranty may not include any changes to functionalities that were made during the development or deployment phases and were not fully tested for quality assurance due to limitation of allocated resources. Any issue caused due to server limitations or changes is not covered in the warranty. Any bugs related to 3rd party servers, 3rd party database integration, 3rd party software (including open source CMSs), 3rd party plug-ins are not cover under the warranty.
Proposed price for this project is is U$4,870, this price includes all the activities and components mentioned above. This price doesn’t include hosting and domain services, it will be quoted separately if needed.
Terms of payment:
- 35% at kickoff.
- 65% at delivery.
Maintenance & Admin Services: Will be quoted separately.
Time frame: we expect to deliver the website finished in 30 days from proposal acceptance.
We hope this proposal fits your needs, please let me know any question you have. I look forward to start working with you,
Francisco Rojas LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pachorojas
International guest speaker in different events:
- Tecnificate 2012 Salinas CA USA
- Internet más allá del marketing: Fenalco 2013 - Colombia
- MBITA (Monterey Bay International Trade Association) Dec 2013 The Americas – A Plethora of Business Opportunity for U.S. Companies